Ever since the release of Adobe Creative Cloud, I have been looking for an alternative to Photoshop so I can avoid the monthly fee. After Adobe's disastrous 2015 release, finding alternative software became a must! That's when a company called Affinity stepped in.
In October 2014, Affinity release an alternative to Illustrator called Affinity Designer. It was and still is the best alternative to Illustrator that I have used. When I heard Affinity was releasing an alternative to Photoshop called Affinity Photo, I had to have it and, so far, it has exceeded my expectations in every way.
- You can open native PSD files as well as PNG, JPG, TIFF, EPS, PDF, and SVG
- Full RAW editing with lens corrections
- Can work in RGB, CMYK, LAB, and Greyscale
- Can pan and zoom at 60fps
- Live previews/tools while working
- Saveable undo History
- and much more...
If you have been looking for an incredible Photoshop alternative, give Affinity Photo a try. It's a ONE TIME payment of $50! Get the trial by going here!